PAYMENT IN FULL IS DUE UPON ARRIVAL BY CASH OR DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT OR PAYPAL. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY CREDIT CARDS AS WE HAVE ONLY THIS ONE HOME (PAYPAL DOES).
Full refund minus bank charges will be given if cancellation is recieved 60 days or more before arrival date, less than 60 days more less before arrival date of cancellation no refund will be given. Thank you.
PLEASE REVIEW BORACAY MANSION HOME RULES
1. Smoking is allowed outside only, dispose of cigarette butts in an ash tray; do not throw it on the floor or in the plants. All illegal activities set forth by Philippine law is strictly prohibited. Activities such as but not limited to, prostitution, Illegal drug use, firearms and discharge of firearms etc . No loudmusic or parties after 10pm as this might disturb the other homeowners.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Additional fees, or termination of the rental may be enforced.
3. The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. All guests must be able to present a valid ID and register.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please do not remove any furniture or decorations from inside the home.
5. Please, no cutting of food or other items directly on counter top/ Please use the cutting boards provided. Any damage to kitchen counter due to cutting by guest will be charged. Any glass breakage or other misuse will charged to the guest.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed unless you have permission from the home manager.
8. Swimming pool: No children under the age of 16 years of age are permitted in the swimming pool without adult supervision. When using the swimming pool, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Tiles are very slippery when wet and you might have severe injury if you fall. All slip and falls on the property are at your own risk, and have no liability to the owners or management. No diving or jumping -from balcony into the pool.
9. Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you may be charged damages of up to 10,000 pesos.
10. Storms: We are not responsible for the weather. If there is a storm or typhoon no refunds will be given.
11. Any services such as deliveries, massages, pedicure/manicure or additional services ordered by the guests should be paid at the time they are rendered by the guest.
12. Boracay Mansion would like to conserve water and electricity to practice green living and keep our prices down. Please reuse towels and bed sheets provided at your arrival. No air conditioner shall be on when guest is not in the room. (it will be shut off) It takes only a few minutes to cool as the a/c is very efficient.
13. No hanging of clothes or towel on the window or the Balconies.
14. Housekeeping, daily housekeeping is provided for the living area and kitchen area. Daily maid service is included. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.. Henna Tattoo is prohibited. If henna stains are found on Linens, additional cleaning fee of 4000pesos per stained Linens may be charged. If you need extra towels please ask and they will be provided. Do not help yourself to the pantry.
Boracay Mansion © 2014 All Rights Reserved